*squeals and runs away* I can’t believe I just did this.
I just ugly cried because I wish that every Christian had the same attitude as this pastor in the article I read. If my family would adhere to the promises he made if his children were gay, Sebastian would be a happy person. Anyways, I’m going to watch Netflix now.
IDK IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS WEBSITE YET, BUT I DON’T EVEN CARE IF YOU DO.
CHARAHUB BASICALLY ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE A DIRECTORY OF ALL YOUR OCS.
AND SO (they let you get super detailed)
It lets you store 100 characters (you gain 2 extra…
I swear…my manager is on crack. Like I don’t think he even thinks scheduling through & is just like…”hey that looks like a good place to throw Sebastian…What he only works four days before he has a day off? Meh, what the hell, we’ll give him six days straight afterwards so it all evens out.”
Like seriously, at least the other scheduling made sense even if was crappy.
Stolen from: thekittyisahoneybadger
You can take this test HERE.
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you HERE and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
I got ISTP: Explorer
* Altair from Assassin’s Creed I (Ok, but I would have preferred Ezio)
* Mordecai from Borderlands (*laughs maniacally*)
* The Ninth Doctor from Dr. Who (Yeah, I can go with this)
* Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail (Well…let’s not got there)
* Haruka Nanase from Free! (Meh, I’m really more like Rei)
* Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist (One freakin short joke & I swear)
* Indiana Jones (Totally considered trying to be him before I started college)
* Aragorn from Lord of the Rings (I don’t know. I’m more of an elf.)
* Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians (Kick ass)
* Sailor Uranus form Sailor Moon (*shrugs* fits…)
* Kenny from South Park (Yesh!)
* Han Solo from Star Wars (I’m a scoundrel.)
* Wolverine from X-Men (Again not the one I would have chosen but…)
from writing on my digital piece:
"Dear dickface who’s looking over my shoulder like a rude ass bitch,
I really wanted to, but I didn’t.
It’s one of those days…I’m up at 3:30 in the morning eating cake & washing work clothes so I that I can go deal with assholes all day.
So I might have just realized that I’m a Yuri Lowenthal fanboy…I seem to fall for the characters he voices. Hmm…What does this mean? I’m so epically confused. I’ve only cosplayed one of Liam’s characters but I have at least two of Yuri’s characters in the works. This doesn’t…wait I’ve cosplayed two of Chuck’s characters….Ok, I think that I just love Liam’s voice, not necessarily identify with his characters. Though, if I could get away cosplaying a book, I’d totally cosplay Grimoire Weiss from Nier.
I have no idea! Ignore me. These are the musing of a sleep-deprived, medicated wannabe rockstar and have no relevance to the daily happenings of your life.